Members and friends of the East Rochester United Methodist Church are invited to gather for worship and discussion about our future direction. We will ask questions, such as
- What is the purpose of our faith community (Mission)?
- What are our core values?
- What strengths has God given us (Analysis)? What do we do well?
- Imagine what our congregation will look like in three to five years. What will define us? How will we be known?
- What are our goals (Objectives)?
- How will we get there (Strategies)?
- What are we going to do? Who is going to do it? What resources do we need to get it done (Tactics)?
At the end of the day we hope to emerge with a common consensus and a road map for our future.
Set aside time and pencil this event on your calendar. Make it a high priority to be in attendance and to share how you are being led.
We will cater in lunch. Freewill offering will be gratefully received!