Our Fellowship Team will be placing out five cans for your donations!
- Campbell Soup Labels, to provide books for East Rochester students to take home and read.
- General Mills Box Tops, also to provide books for East Rochester students to take home and read.
- Aluminum Pull Tabs, to help provide kidney dialysis for individuals who can not afford care.
- Quarters (for Campus Ministries), to support the Protestant Chapel Community Chaplain at the University of Rochester, since denominational funding has ended.
- Cancelled Stamps, to provide Spanish language school supplies.
Questions? Speak with Marilynn Amberger (586.9009)
Thank you for your generous gifts!